Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My laptop tells me I'm not using the last password used, but…

Customer Question
My laptop tells me...

My laptop tells me I'm not using the last password ***** but I am. Can't get it to open.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Toshiba. Satellite c855=s5367. Do you want the part# ***** serial#? Operating system is Windows 8.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

No updates. The computer hasn't been used in several months. I've looked on line for solutions and the computer had told me I was off=line. I found a way to connect with my router by pushing the bu

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

OOPS ... hit send too soon. by pushing the button on the router, so now, it thinks it's on-line.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/18/2018
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

Can you please clarify what kind of password ***** is? Is it a BIOS password ***** a simply password ***** on a blank screen, or a Windows password ***** a password ***** a given username on Windows logon screen?

Windows password ***** requires my e-mail and a password ***** open the computer.
This takes way too long. Stop your researching. I'm asking for a refund.