Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My Asus computer will not turn on at all. Asus laptop. Were…

Customer Question
My Asus computer will...

My Asus computer will not turn on at all

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Asus laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

Were do I find that info

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

No I have taken the battery off and put back on it dosnt seem to charge with the power cord either

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That would be it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
Were do I find the model of my asus computer
3/17/2018
Laptop technician: Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

1. Remove the AC Adapter and battery from the computer.

2. Insert the AC Adapter only and keep the battery removed.

3. Press the power button to turn on the computer. Let me know the exact response you get from the computer. let me know if it is a blink from the power LED.

Then,

2. Insert the battery only and keep the AC Adapter removed.

Thank you.

Customer/p>