Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Having major problems with my laptop. Need to change my

Customer Question
Having major problems with...

Having major problems with my laptop. Need to change my password ***** google.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I'm going on 60, so Please be patient. Alls I know is its an RCA-its a combo laptop and tablet.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Google does it automatically for me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I went thrue a company to clean it and they wanted me to change my e-mail address...said it was compressed?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Laptop
3/17/2018
Laptop technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 1 month ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To change your Google password ***** to :

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Computer Expert