Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

55 inch toshiba tv. Maybe 5 years old. There is a 8"wide…

Customer Question
55 inch toshiba tv...

55 inch toshiba tv. Maybe 5 years old. There is a 8"wide horizontal band across tv screen. Thank you for your help.

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? How old is it?

Where would I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Toshiba? What happened right before this?

Today - full clear pic

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I need the number to give expert and where do I find it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/16/2018
Laptop technician: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you tell me the model number from the back of the tv, please?

It just fixed itself.
Thanks glad it’s working for you. Feel fee to get back in touch if needed.