Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I got. HP laptop. Windows 10. I recently got a letter from…

Customer Question
Hello, Andy! I got. ...

Hello, Andy! I got.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Hello, I recently got a letter from the IRS stating that I still owe them money for 2016 tax filing. What happened is when you folks imported my Fidelity statements last year you d

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Did not transfer the cost basis numbers for stock sales in my Trust acct ending in xxxx

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Laptop technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Forget it, too confusing. Make sure there aren’t more charges going firward

OK