Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Red led biks 3 tmes,does not start. Win 7. No new bat and ac…

Customer Question
Red led biks 3...

Red led biks 3 tmes,does not start

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Win 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

No new bat and ac adap.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Bat not charged/

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Laptop
3/16/2018
Laptop technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What is the make and model of the computer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
toshiba sat. l645d
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how can you connectremotely mylapto will otboot
?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
not boot
Laptop technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 1 month ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To clarify, did you try a new battery AND a new AC adapter already?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I HAVE INSTALLED A NEW BATTERY AND A NEW AC ADAPTER AND CORD. WHY DOES YOUR RE-SPONCE TAKE SO LONG?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NO I DO NOT REQUEST A REMOTE CONNECTION
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
CAN THE BATTERY BE CHARGED OTHER THAN ON THE LAPTOP

If you have tried a new battery and a new charging cord, then it can only be one of two thins left thats causing the issue.

Either the dc input jack where the power cord connects to the laptop, or the motherboard itself.

if your laptop is under a year old, Id return it to Toshiba and let them repair it for free as part of their warranty. You can start that process here,

https://support.toshiba.com/warranty

If its over a year old, you can consider takin the machine into a repair shop where they can test it further.

Dustin S.

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer