Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

How do i s et my compyter to do face time? how do I test it.

Customer Question
How do i s...

How do i s et my compyter to do face time? how do I test it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Where do i get that information

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I havent installed anything. what apps do I need to install and how do i do it?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Laptop technician: Richard, Laptop Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Thanks for your Question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of your computer please?

Thank you

My computer is a Toshiba Satelite. I’m unable to do FaceTime. I don’t have the app nor I know where to get it.

Hi there

Sorry there is no way to use Facetime in windows, you need to consider another product such as Skype.

Thanks

It is the internal memory that has faulted.

A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by trying to reinstall it. The fact that we cannot get to the recovery window, confirms it is the memory that shorts out, and causes the device to reset.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the phone to have it replaced. It is a known problem, so it will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you