Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Have a satellite pro laptop. It sounds like a microphone is…

Customer Question
Have a satellite pro...

Have a satellite pro laptop

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Satellite?

It sounds like a microphone is on all the time and it is giving a sound like it is having feedback all the time - it also repeats any sounds including keyboard taps using mc 7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Its driving me mad!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Laptop
3/15/2018
Laptop technician: Richard, Laptop Specialist replied 1 month ago
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Thanks for your Question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean if you press a letter on the keyboard it repeats that letter to you?

Eg: you press T and it says outloud T?

Please let me know

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer