Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Touch screen isn't working. Been trying for two weeks

Customer Question
Hi there touch screen...

Hi there touch screen isn't working

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Been trying for two weeks standing here with retailed right now have tried EVERYTHING

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

LENOVO yoga 720 2-in-1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Ever since I bought it two weeks ago bought it brand new out of the box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just fix the touch screen are you kidding me??????

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/14/2018
Laptop technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Is this a new problem? Is it started after a Windows update?