Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Ibought a laptop last Fri. And I told them I wanted the same…

Customer Question
Ibought a laptop last...

Ibought a laptop last Fri. And I told them I wanted the same password ***** all the screens.They didnt advise it but I insisted.I kept the same gmail but I changed my passwoed just for Google and Facebook.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No. Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont have any other questions.Im just an old 80yr.old person who would like to play Words Wuth Friends and talk with my friends. Is this conversation going to cost me, because I didnt give out my vvisa no.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/14/2018
Laptop technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Please let me know more about the issue so I can best assist you. Also any error messages you're seeing as well and we'll go from there. Thanks!