Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a new laptop. I get sound from the laptop speakers…

Customer Question
I have a new laptop...
I have a new laptop. I get sound from the laptop speakers but not from the attached speakers. The speakers work fine with my old laptop.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/14/2018
Laptop technician: John, Laptop Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Laptop Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

What is the make and model of the laptop?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.