Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I HAVE A LAPTOP COMPUTER WHAT THE STEPS TO TALK ON THE

Customer Question
I HAVE A LAPTOP...

I HAVE A LAPTOP COMPUTER WHAT THE STEPS TO TALK ON THE MESSAGER WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Acer aspire windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

I brought some earbubs and plug into the computer and hit messager and i can't hear or see?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/13/2018
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

Do you mean you want to know how to to control your computer over voice, or just want to send out voice messages?

I want to be able to talk with mt grandson on messager
the messagner on facebook people talk back and forth how do I do that. I am on micosoft edge website
Laptop technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Do you still need help with this problem?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I still have the issue

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen? With remote access, I can actually install the needed software and test it to ensure that it works.

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

I do not have any more money

I can send you a formal offer for remote access with the minimum fee. You can accept it if the fee is okay so that we can do the remote session.

No thank you goodbye for now.

Goodbye. Please let me know when you want to resume with this.

Best regards,

Jess