Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Can't get the stand off of my Toshiba Ragza TV

Customer Question
Can't get the stand...

Can't get the stand off of my Toshiba Ragza TV model#42zv650u mfg 10/09.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 42ZV650U?

Manufactured in 10/2009

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I just want to know how to remove the base stand

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 42ZV650U? What happened right before this?

I, trying to remove the stand to put it on the wall. Please tell me how I can

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Stand removal instructions please

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Laptop
3/13/2018
Laptop technician: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

On the back of the tv, on either side of the base are 2 hex head screws (4 total) straight into the back of the tv, which have to be removed, then the tv lifts off and up.

I'll send a diagram as well for you.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Systems Manager