Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a problem my tv only snow. Toshiba 40ux6000. My

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem my tv only snow

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Toshiba 40ux6000

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My remote does not and only snow on tv

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/12/2018
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

On your TV, it should have a few basic control buttons. Do they work?

No

Please first use those basic controls to check if the TV itself works well.

If the TV works well, then the problem is with the remote only.

Please clarify what you mean for your previous YES then NO.

i am not paying more
the control on the tv works and i have a new remote

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.

> i have a new remote

The same model of remote as the original one?

how do i cancel

As I have no any access to your billing info, please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.

JustAnswer Customer Services

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Laptop technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!