Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have just purchased an HP ENVY X360 laptop but the font is…

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased an HP ENVY X360 laptop but the font is very pale and I cannot read it very well. Can you help. I have increased tdhe font size to the max.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your X360? What have you tried so far?

I have only had it three days. I don't know where to look.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this stage, thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/12/2018
Laptop technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Do you mean on websites the font is hard to read or everywhere on the computer?

Mainly word in the clipboard and search section and emails. Have you fixed this problem before before I commit to $55.

It is not really a problem to be fixes it is your personal preference. You mentioned the search section of emails but there are literally hundreds of different ways people check email so if the font can be changed I cannot say without more information such as the email program you are using.

Different programs usually have different settings for the text. So you may need to change the settings in multiple places. For example you can use the magnifier by pressing the windows flag key and the + key at the same time. If you just want to resize everything follow along with this guide

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-make-text-apps-bigger-windows-10

This is the type of issue where you will need to mess around a bit to see what looks best to you. The guide I linked you should help through this process. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I am on Windows 10 and some of those "dialogue boxes aren't there"

Which program specifically are you wanting to change?