Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My laptop was working fine last night. This morning it says…

Customer Question
My laptop was working...

My laptop was working fine last night. This morning it says it did not start up right. I have gone to advanced options and tried everything on the list, it is asking for a repair hard disk which I do not have. And do not know where to get one.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

I don't have a dvd for it, and flash drive won't work

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/12/2018
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

Please first upload a screenshot showing where you are stuck on the screen.

Please also carefully listen to the laptop when it is on (ear close to where the internal HD is located), do you hear any clicking sound or abnormal noise like a starting motor?