Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

No one has answered my question on Asus laptop for 2 hours…

Customer Question
No one has answered my...
No one has answered my question on Asus laptop for 2 hours
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/11/2018
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

I can't see your previous question. Please simply let me know what's the issue of your Asus laptop? Thanks.

Asus Sonic Master was stuck in Aptio Utility screen. I tried to fix by enabling "Launch CSM" and disabled "secure boot control" as suggested online. No I get a "Reboot and Select proper boot device message"
I do not want secure connection (this is not the computer malfunctioning)

I am not familiar with this model which sounds like using a new generation of firmware instead of BIOS.

Did you find an option to RESET everything to default or something like that? If available, try it, as commonly that's the option to make firmware bootable.

If there is not such an option, better bring it back to Asus as I believe it should be product bug or defect which is not fixable for end users like us.