Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My video and tv on my laptop is buffering, windos 10, I type…

Customer Question
My video and tv...

My video and tv on my laptop is buffering

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Windos 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I type slow so bear with me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Why my videos kept on buffing cant see basic tv

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/10/2018
Laptop technician: Louie, Hardware technician replied 4 months ago
Louie, Hardware technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...video and tv....buffering ..."
I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, determine if it's an issue with the laptop itself or with the Internet connection.

Still, let's try check and review the basics. Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done) and even if just for test purposes; check/test the Internet's connection speed and quality.

Please click HERE.

By process of elimination, if the Internet shows good speed and quality, then the laptop itself would be the primary suspect.