Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I purchase a new laptop and had Geek Squad to upload all my…

I purchase a new...

I purchase a new laptop and had Geek Squad to upload all my files and software updates. After being it home, I decided to work on it and it said to sign in, but it will not let me do it. I have a hp-Envy x360 convertible.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your X360? What have you tried so far?

I just bought the laptop on Friday and left it with Geek Squad to upload

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to know why a brand new laptop not letting me sign in

3/10/2018
FRAN
FRAN, Computer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is it a windows 10 ? Is the laptop set up with you Microsoft account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I guess so, but not sure what was done when they setup everything

What is showing on the log in screen?

Did they set up your account information on the computer? Did you give them any detail of what you wanted your log in information to be?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My name and under it is “sign in

Ok . did you give them a password?

to put into the computer?

Do you have a Microsoft account? If you do its probably your Microsoft email password

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think I should contact Geek Squad to find out these questions and answers. Thank you.

Sorry I wasn't more help. they should have set it up with the information you gave them.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars/ clcik on write review to submit at the top of the screen at the wrbefore you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Thanks, Fran
**************************************************************

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much. You lead me in the right direction.

thanks you please rate at the top of this page. 5 stars if your happy, and click on the write review tab to submit. :)

FRAN
FRAN, Computer
FRAN
FRAN
FRAN, Computer