Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Just bot one of your sticks & need some help getting it

Customer Question
Hello. Just bot one...

Hello. Just bot one of your sticks & need some help getting it installed. Can u help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell laptop microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

Inspiron - microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, brand new out of box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/11/2018
Laptop technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 5 months ago
Elgin Vega

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What software do you want to install in the system?