Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I can't get it to turn on. Aspire e17 laptop. Windows 10. It…

I can't get it...

I can't get it to turn on

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Aspire e17 laptop

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

It turned on this morning but I couldn't get the start menu to work so I turned it off by holding the power button and now it won't turn on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

3/9/2018
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Thanks for your Question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please disconnect the power cable then hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it then functions please

Thank you

Richard, Laptop Specialist

Please provide me the phone number to call you on