Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

How much do you charge to repair laptops. Dell I am not sure…

Customer Question
How much do you...

How much do you charge to repair laptops

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dell I am not sure what model and windows 8 and I tried to install win10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

I tried to install mcafee but was told that i have a lot of junk files that need to be removed and it will cost between 129.99 to 170.00 to fix from Mcafee

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No no right now

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Laptop
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2018
Laptop technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 5 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I can send offer