Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

It powers up, but screen remains blank. It is a Satellite…

It powers up, but...

It powers up, but screen remains blank. It is a Satellite model, touch screen and Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

No, I an away from home. Do not have any support disc with me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what else to include

3/8/2018
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Thanks for your Question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you disconnect the power cable please

Then hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it then functions.

Thank you

It appears to have solved the problem, thanks

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Laptop Specialist