Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have an acer cromebook and I can't get into the controls.

Customer Question
I have an acer...

I have an acer cromebook and I can't get into the controls

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Chromebook?

Cromebook 15

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Chromebook? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I'm trying to make my WiFi unsecure so I can operate my alexa

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Laptop
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have comcast xfinity internet wifi
3/8/2018
Laptop technician: Kris R, IT Manager replied 1 month ago
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i'm ready

Thanks. Would you like me to call you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will not pay an aditional fee. cancel my subscription

We can continue with the base costs If you like and no extras.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do it

OK are you trying to login into your router, yes?

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer