Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Its very slow for be tied in to fiber optic. I want to reset…

Its very slow for...

Its very slow for be tied in to fiber optic. I want to reset it to factory setting but i don't have a back up disk

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Aspire R7 running windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

Several auto updates were installed a month or so ago and that's when i started having problems. SharePoint now shows up and it never did before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats about it. I just want to reset it to factory settings

3/7/2018
Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Could I offer you remote support so I can look into your issue and find you a solution?

Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast
Factory updates were automatically updated about a month ago. That's when I noticed the problems. It now tries to open sharepoint. I just want to reset it to factory settings but the laptop didn't come with a recovery disk
Ok, now what

Please use the link to join the remote session. Enter the Code when prompted.

https://itcris.screenconnect.com/

Code: 17888

Chris, It wont let me type in the chat box. Do i need to set with the laptop the whole time ? If so how long will this take ?
thanks,
john

Sorry about that, not sure why it won't let you type in the box. But this may take some time. You can walk away and leave this going their is no user interaction for this to complete.

You can reply back to me here if you have any further questions.

Ok thanks. I didnt want to sit here for hours waiting.

Sure, understood. Yes, just leave it running and come back to it later.

Chris, Back up and running. Thank you very much

Excellent! Very glad I could assist you with your issue.

Leaving a positive review top right would be greatly appreciated.

Consider it done !!!!!

Great, thank you.