Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

It just shutdown in the middle of working. Everything is…

It just shutdown in...

It just shutdown in the middle of working. Everything is plugged in and I already tried to reset the power source

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

LENOVO serial #cs01854034 windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This morning verified everything plugged in and tried resetting the power source unsuccessfully

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me the model no. of the PC?

Model # is c3560

Is this a PC or printer problem?

Pc
I want to know if it's the power cord or something more serious.

Are you sure the model no. you have provided is correct, as I am not able to find any Lenovo PC with that model no.?

Sorry the model number is *****

When you press the power button, do you see any light on the PC?

No

Did you try to disconnect the power cord from the PC for 10 mins.?

I'll give it a try and get back to you

OK

Nothing still dead

OK, now try to connect the PC to any other wall outlet and let me know what happens?

Still dead
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Hi there

Are any lights showing at all when you connect the power cable?

Please let me know

Nope

Have you tried a different power socket for the power cable?

I'll try

Thank you

Still dead

Thanks

It is the internal powerboard that has faulted, this now confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the unit to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Thank you for letting me know

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Laptop Specialist