Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My laptop is not wanting to start up properly. It turns on…

Customer Question
My laptop is not...

My laptop is not wanting to start up properly. It turns on and goes to my login screen properly but once I put in my pin to log in it take awhile and then comes up with the message “your PC will automatically restart in one minute. Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. You should close this message now and save your work” then it will restart automatically and I’ll go through the process all over again.

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your laptop?

Windows 10. I just bought this computer at the beginning of this year

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

I have no idea on how to do that. I can’t even get on my computer to use it. I can’t get passed the log in

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Previously I was on the phone with Verizon wireless because I could not connect my laptop to my hotspot but I could connect everything else to my hotspot on my phone. She had me restart it a couple times and then this issue happened. So I would like to be able to get on my laptop and connect it to my mobile hotspot for school

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Laptop technician: Sandy, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.