Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My tosiba laptop won't display any information on the screen…

Customer Question
My tosiba laptop won't...

My tosiba laptop won't display any information on the screen it stays blach

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Toshiba laptop?

Wieless modem through spectrum

Technician's Assistant: Does your Toshiba laptop make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My wireless arrow willmovearound and a blue dot with center hole black follow the movement. My modem operates.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/7/2018
Laptop technician: Kris R, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Do you 1know what's wrong or not?

Hi

What error code does it give you

None

OK so what do you see on the screen exactly?

I don't feel confortable giving access to my laptop. Had virisus's inst tqlled and dated removed then they tried to resell it back to me

I understand, we certainly would never do that.

OK

So can you turn it off by holding the power button in for 10 seconds

I got the login screen upadnd

OK is this the issue, the login screen

Up and loading. Pretty much the login screen IMAO was the problem. The virus comments I made earlier we're real, nothing personnal. I still think I have some viruses deep in my harddrive.

Would you like me to connect and clear-up and tune up everything?

No, I'll be okay.

OK glad you're all set!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.