Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I need a contact to discuss my issue. Acer Chromebook. I…

Customer Question
I need a contact...

I need a contact to discuss my issue.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Acer Chromebook

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Chromebook?

I don't know that's why I am contacting you. How do I determine this

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Chromebook? Have you installed any updates recently?

No updates installed. I need to talk with some one. If I can't talk with some one I am taking this product back to Costco and getting a refund

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2018
Laptop technician: Sheri, Expert replied 5 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please provide details about the issue so I can assist you further.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert