Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I purcases HP envy some time ago. I7 lntei process. When l…

Customer Question
Hi my name Howard ...

Hi my name Howard

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I purcases HP envy some time ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP product?

I7 lntei process

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

When l bought it there was windows 8 and l was told l could update to 10 and l think it is 10.1 but finally got to Microsoft assistance and They said HP has to help me. They got my computer startedbut.a lot of things aren't working and l need my email as fast as you can help me. It is something about drivers

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Laptop
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/6/2018
Laptop technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 5 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Well, your service was confusing to me, slow and hard to use. I do not want to use it. Sorry. Repairs and assistance have already been secured from another company. Thank you.

ok

I do not want your services. Please terminate and refund any money taken.