Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My DVD has stopped working on Satellite P75-A7200. Windows…

Customer Question
My DVD has stopped...

My DVD has stopped working on Satellite P75-A7200

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Satellite?

Windows 10...

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

No Im not vey savvy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Very

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/6/2018
Laptop technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.
I just paid 38 is this additional??
I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.
That is unsatisfactory...if you fix my computer now I will pay the original $38, and if not please refund $38 immediately and disconnect.
Please refund my $38 immediately...this is very unprofessional. I am a vision impaired senior citizen. Thank you.