Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I am inquiring about my laserjet proMFP. ProMFP. I need

Customer Question

I am inquiring about my laserjet proMFP
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: proMFP
JA: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?
Customer: I need instruction on how to make a ,
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: one week ago
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

May I ask how I can be of assistance today? I understand that the issue is somehow related to your Laserjet Pro MFP.