Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Just bought a new laptop yesterday. now today my log in dose…

Customer Question
Just bought a new...

Just bought a new laptop yesterday. now today my log in dose not work for me it' the password *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No only just signed in it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'am on my older laptop as I can not open the one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/21/2018
Laptop technician: Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when signing in your new HP laptop?

Do you remember your computer's login password?
Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is it okay to reset your new HP computer fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you.