Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I purchased a Samsung notebook 9 pro and signed up for the…

Customer Question
I purchased a Samsung...

I purchased a Samsung notebook 9 pro and signed up for the tech support at the time I made the purchase. how do I go about getting Skype set up on my laptop?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't know the answer to take question.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No. not at this time. thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
it appears that this might be a service that I don't want. all I want is to use Skype for video phone calls. is this what this is or is it just asking questions back and forth? I was at the mercies of that tech support at Best Buy. they immediately sent me to JustAnswer instead of helping me. call me on my cell phone to explain this or I'll cancel this immediately(###) ###-####
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
i don't have any info for you. i want someone to call me now about this service. i don't know where to download the app. I need some answers from your company.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/21/2018
Laptop technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

You are connected to expert support. Let me know when you are ready