Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have had my laptop since 2011. It is windows 7 and I love…

Customer Question
Hi, I have had...

Hi, I have had my laptop since 2011. It is windows 7 and I love it but am having an issue with the screen. It changes color and if I move the screen it will clearup. It turns pink and fuzzy.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

No I have not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/15/2018
Laptop technician: Mr.Med, laptop problems replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, laptop problems

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, When did this start and What is the model and brand of your computer please?

It started ab out 8 mo. ago. I have a Tobisha model#PSK2CU=01Q01S

This is a hardware issue, The cause is your video cable from your pc to the monitor. Either one of the ends of the cable is loose and needs to be replaced/repaired.

Let me know if you need further assistance

Thank you

Do you still need help please?