Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

High there I am having problems with raising the sound level…

Customer Question
High there I am...

High there I am having problems with raising the sound level on my Toshiba laptop. I think it has something to do with the top part of the board but not sure as it has been a while since I could use it. Can you help me please?

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

External speakers built in to the laptop

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your Toshiba laptop?

No can't say that I have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well when I am typing on the keyboard, it will all of a sudden jump to a different area and continue typing then I have to look where it went too, delete it and put the writing where it belongs and this has been an ongoing problem for as long as I have had it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/9/2018
Laptop technician: Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>