Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

It is heating up. Toshiba satellitel875d. I took the battery…

Customer Question
It is heating up ...

It is heating up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Toshiba satellitel875d

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SATELLITEL875D? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I took the battery out and it stopped heating up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/9/2018
Laptop technician: Richard, Laptop Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Thanks for your Question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is it still turning on and functioning?

Please let me know