Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I need tech assistance for my computer. I've been on

Customer Question
I need tech assistance...

I need tech assistance for my computer. I've been on vacation for a week and my computer is running really slow.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Toshiba 4K Ultra HD edition Satellite

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? How old is it?

It's a little over a year old. I had a warranty with it but I think the warranty is expired. Can you check? How does that work? Can you remotely help me and I pay for your assistance?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It's the computer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Toshiba? What happened right before this?

I did not have a problem before. My computer was off while I was gone and since I've had it turned on today it seems to be running very slowly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Am I in the wrong area? It is not a TV issue, but my computer.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/8/2018
Laptop technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Could you give me the model number on your laptop?

Where is the model number located?

It would be on the bottom of the laptop

I am going to use the geek squad. Thanks so much.

Not a problem, I will close your ticket. Have a great day!

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer