Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Its actually my laptop. Can you help? it is the HP Chroeook…

Customer Question
Its actually my laptop...

Its actually my laptop. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It is the HP Chroeook 14 G

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Product number T4M32UT, serial number 5CD70655PL and I'm running Windows 10. I just wanted to check if my PC was affected by the battery recall.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/8/2018
Laptop technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Your HP Chromebook 14 G4 laptop is not affected; only the following models are due for a battery recall:

HP Probook 64x (G2 and G3), HP ProBook 65x (G2 and G3), HP x360 310 G2, HP ENVY m6, HP Pavilion x360, HP 11 notebook computers and HP ZBook (17 G3, 17 G4, and Studio G3)

For further info, you may check out this support article:

https://batteryprogram687.ext.hp.com/en-US/

NOTE:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,