Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I DON'T HAVE A LAPTOP; HOWEVER, I HAVE A TOWSHIBA TV AND I…

Customer Question
I DON'T HAVE A...

I DON'T HAVE A LAPTOP; HOWEVER, I HAVE A TOWSHIBA TV AND I HAVE LOST THE REMOTE. CAN YOU PROVIDE A REMOTE FOR A MODEL # 50L2200U?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

MODEL # 50L2200U

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

ONLY THE FOUR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I DON'T BELIEVE SO!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/8/2018
Laptop technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-655348b1,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue.

Do you, by chance, have an iphone? If so, there is an app you can download that allows your iphone to connect to your home network and act as the tv remote.

Let me know so we can go to the next step.
Regards,
Sheri-Expert

i have an iPhone; however, i have fixed the problem. please refund the charges? Joe********

also, I wish to cancel whataever membership I may have. please refund any charges. Are you the person I need to contact?

******* ********

I will notify cust service that you don't need the service. There should not be any charges.