Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Do you give tech support for tablet laptop support? I have a…

Customer Question
Do you give tech...

Do you give tech support for tablet laptop support? I have a RCT 6213W23H1 model & I can not find the pin number to open it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

The model is described as RCA 11.6' 2 in 1 Tablet PRPPAS item #566826UBY @ $159.95 & WAS PURCHASED on 9/5/17.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RCA tablet?

I have downloaded the manual but found no pin number listed. I have not been able to use the tablet because it asks for a pin number that I can not enter into the computer. Because I have not been able to enter it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else but I would just like to use the tablet.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/8/2018
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

We do support laptop. Can you please advise what kind of PIN is it? Are you referring to the PIN code of Windows 10 running on the laptop?