Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a new 50" Toshiba tv with Comcast. How do i use the…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new 50" Toshiba tv with Comcast. How do i use the Comcast??????

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? How old is it?

Just bought it about 1 1/2 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All i'm getting when i go to Comcast is a bunch of pictures, I'm supposed to be able to use my phone to use it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How does it work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/7/2018
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

What's the Toshiba TV's mode number? It depends on the TV functions to connect to the Internet via Comcast.

Give me back my $5.00, I called Toshiba and got my answers.
Laptop technician: Kris R, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris