Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I want to create password to enter my computer. I have a new…

Customer Question
I want to create...

I want to create password ***** enter my computer

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I have a new HP envy laptop. I want to create a password ***** enter the computer

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Envy?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Envy? Have you installed any updates recently?

Just activated Microsoft word

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Laptop
1/7/2018
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 1 month ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

What kind of password ***** you want to use to prevent from unauthorised access to your new HP laptop? Two options:

1. Computer password: Set it up in the computer's BIOS mode (Setup Utility).

2. Windows password: Set it up with your Windows by adding a user account (local or Microsoft account).

Computer password ***** high priority that Windows password. All you may have both if you do prefer this way (more safe but less convenient).

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer