Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I want to reset it to factory settings. Howcan I do that?

Customer Question
I want to reset...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Toshiba, Windows 10,Satilite E45W-C4200X

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I have the latest update on it. I want to sell it so I need all my info off of it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/6/2018
Laptop technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

go to start menu > settings > update & security > recovery > reset this pc

no. I have decided that I do not want to pay to have the answer. Please go no further with this question. I will get answer elsewhere. Thanks.