Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Nothing is wrong with computer. However I was hacked so have…

Customer Question
Nothing is wrong with...

Nothing is wrong with computer. However I was hacked so have a new credit card number. Am unable to change it so consequently I cannot buy anything.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba - Satallite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

There is nothing wrong with the computer. I need to change my credit card number to charge with.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just do not know who to contact. Thank you..

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/6/2018
Laptop technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Sorry. I got wrong company.