Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

How to repair a "touch focus error"? The question is in

Customer Question
How to repair a...

How to repair a "touch focus error"?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

The question is in reference to a Toshiba tv hd 43 inches

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? How old is it?

About 15 yrs old . I do not have the model number . the information booklet has been lost.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The set is set up within the cable tv structure and there is very little customer control. however there are several buttons on the front of the tv set including the on and off buttons.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Toshiba? What happened right before this?

Perhaps a month or two . I believe, I had attempted to change the batteries in the tv modem. when I looked at the tv screen the picture appeared to have a double image outline .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. is there any connection between on screen tv caption.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/6/2018
Laptop technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!