Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I can't get a into my computer I forgot my password. My

Customer Question
Hello I can't get...

Hello I can't get a into my computer I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is an HP chrome laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Model 14.ax069st

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I'm not sure I set it up an put some apps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that its a stream laptop an I have a Microsoft account also an I can't run set my password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
I set my password ***** forgot it an went to account.live.com to reset it an I still can't change it
1/5/2018
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
It seems you forgot the password ***** your Microsoft account for logging on your Windows computer. Correct?If yes, two approaches:1. Switch to use a local user to log on.2. Reset the password ***** your Microsoft account.