Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My 80 year old parents have a one year old Lenovo Ideapad…

Customer Question
My 80 year old...

My 80 year old parents have a one year old Lenovo Ideapad 300. A week ago the color changed to black and white only. They swear they did not change anything, BUT....they are old. I also have a Lenovo, but I have never had that problem. Could you give me a suggestion to try? They can see everything fine, but they miss the color

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lenovo Ideapad 300

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't know what I have, just a 2 year old laptop. But I love it, which is why we bought them that model last Christmas

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Where do I find that? Sorry

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

It's not mine that has a problem, it's my parents. I am just trying to get some ideas to help them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

They also lost the side bar info on the left when they lost their color

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Laptop technician: Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

its not my computer its my parents and they do not live with me
Nevermind. Thanks anyway.

It is okay. I can help you resolve the issue.

Please press Ctrl, Windows and C keys on you keyboard together at the same time. Or press and hold Ctrl, Windows keys and then press C key without releasing the other keys.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Thank you!