Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I just bought a new HP laptop and need instructions on how…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new HP laptop and need instructions on how to use it. As much money as they cost why is there not a manuel with the laptop. How do I learn to use it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

It is a 15-bao27cy model. Sn is CND7481CB5 HP

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have no idea what yoi mean.

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to know how to sync iit with my pc, I think

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/4/2018
Laptop technician: syseng, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Manager

My name is David.

So just to clarify, are you trying to copy files from your old computer to the new HP?

If so, what is the name of the operating system on the old PC?

Do you still need assistance?