Laptop

Connect one-on-one with a verified laptop technician who will answer your question

Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All laptop technicians are VERIFIED
I have the MG2522 connected to my laptop, never got it to
Benjie
Benjie, Technical Support
hi Pearl, I have the MG2522 connected to my laptop, never got it to work. I get a pop up saying that Microsoft does not recognize the USB cable that i'm using, I mean it starts to work, then takes too… read more
I have a yoga 720. I travel a lot, but this time when I
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I have a yoga 720. I travel a lot, but this time when I returned from a trip to DC, my yoga is acting very weird with both of my printers. when I try to print with either one (I have an Epson WF 100 f… read more
This is the 3rd time since updating a persistent Skype
Harry, laptop technician
Hello Pearl, this is the 3rd time since updating a persistent Skype message, that when I skype my son in London, he cannot hear my end. His end is perfect and he can see me. It is something Skype has … read more
Pearl. My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite in Windows 7 - how
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
Hi, Pearl. My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite in Windows 7 - how can I tell that Wi-Fi is switched on and working? … read more
Have Toshiba Satellite P55-t-A5116 and it will not turn on,
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, IT Technician
Have Toshiba Satellite P55-t-A5116 and it will not turn on, or wake up. The battery cannot be removed so I am not sure what to do … read more
Toshiba, Toshiba with, satellite L555. A Toshiba name with
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
satellite L555. A Toshiba name with decending options is always on my screen when the computer is on. … read more
Does my Toshiba have a cd player? and if not why! Windows 10
Windows 10 and I hate to sound stupid but all I know is that it is a satellite … read more
I have an hp laptop and one day it just wouldn't come on. I
Richard, IT Manager
I have an hp laptop and one day it just wouldn't come on. I thought maybe screen went out but when checking at the military exchange if they had had any problems they informed me they had gotten word … read more
I bought a Toshiba laptop off you a few years ago and the
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
Hi Pearl, I bought a Toshiba laptop off you a few years ago and the internal battery is gone. Can you replace them if I left it off with you. My name is Patti … read more
I need a replacement battery for my Toshiba laptop.
Cris
Cris, laptop technician
i need a replacement battery for my Toshiba laptop. Model#:PSK2LU-01HOOD … read more
The screen on my toshiba laptop a week ago would NOT go on
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, IT Consultant
The screen on my toshiba laptop a week ago would NOT go on when I logged on. … read more
My Toshiba satellite l L850D will not accept my computer
Richard, IT Manager
My Toshiba satellite l L850D will not accept my computer unlock code,nor will it let me enact a new password… read more
Cannot connect to the internet. Our internet server says
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
cannot connect to the internet. Our internet server says from their side it's ok. Apparently, there is an easy fix that can be done from the laptop. Thx.. … read more
I have an Toshiba satellite L500 PSLJOA-01F013 and am trying
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
Hi Pearl, I have an Toshiba satellite L500 PSLJOA-01F013 and am trying to source a new screen and flex cable for it. … read more
Toshiba Satellite laptop not responding. The problem began
Richard, IT Manager
Toshiba Satellite laptop not responding. The problem began with msdt.exe System Error reinstall wer.dll The next message was The exception unknown software exception Oxc.000.409 occurred in the applic… read more
I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-A. We used to login to the PC
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-A. We used to login to the PC with an image/click password. My toddler messed with the computer and it went back to the regular password ***** page. But when I entered t… read more
My Toshiba P755-S5320 will not connect to my wireless
gd.1
gd.1, Tech Support Specialst
My Toshiba P755-S5320 will not connect to my wireless printers. All the other computers have no problem seeing them and printing. The Toshiba has the latest drivers from (HP). I loaded them.… read more
I have a Toshiba laptop. All of a sudden it is giving me error
James K., Consultant
I have a Toshiba laptop. All of a sudden it is giving me error messages when I try to access certain internet websites (the Toshiba homepage being one; Southwest Airlines being another). I can't put i… read more